RTU Graduate Studies
To develop globally competitive and socially responsible professionals through technology-driven instructions, innovative researchers, sustainable extension programs that will enhance the lives of people in the communities.
A leading technology-driven university responsive to the development needs of changing societies.
The Rizal Technological University believes in nurturing the creative potentials of Filipinos to excel in a dynamic world order and advocate commitment to global peace and sustainable development along with sense of moral responsibility and cultural patronage.
To produce world-class professional and leaders with advanced scientific and technological skills and knowledge in response to various expectations and needs of society.
- Enhance critical thinking through independent study leading to innovations for socio-economic progress;
- Expand learning opportunities and optimize potentialities of the students to achieve academic and professional advancement;
- Provide relevant training in research to actively contribute to the advancement of knowledge and the nation’s sustainable growth and development;
- Serve as a center for the delivery of responsive extension programs and linkages to the various stakeholders.
The Rizal Technological University is committed to quality instructions, research, extensions and administrative services attuned to all statutory and regulatory requirements to achieve to the needs of continual improvement and standards.
College of Graduate Studies
- Doctors of Philosophy in Public Administration (PhDPA)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration (MAPA)
- Master of Arts in Literature and Language Instruction (MALLI)
College of Arts and Sciences
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Science in Astronomy (MSA)
- Graduate Diploma in Astronomy (GDA)
College of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Accountancy
- Doctor in Business Administration (DBA)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
College of Engineering and Architecture
- Master of Science in Engineering major in Instrumentation and Control Engineering (MSE-ICE)
- Master of Science in Engineering major in Industrial Engineering (MSE-IE)
- Master of Science in Engineering major in Computer Engineering (MSE-CPE)
- Master of Science in Information Technology
College of Education
- Doctor of Philosophy major in Technology Education (PhDTE)
- Master of Arts in Educational Management (MAEM)
- Master of Arts in Instructional Technology (MAIT)
- Master of Arts in Mathematics Education (MAME)
- Master in Arts in Science Education (MASE)
College of Graduate Studies: email@example.com
College of Arts and Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
College of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Accountancy: firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Engineering and Architecture: email@example.com
College of Education: firstname.lastname@example.org