The Rizal Technological University is committed to quality instruction, research extension, and administrative services attuned to all statutory and regulatory requirements to achieve the highest level of stakeholders’ satisfaction and mutually beneficial partnership responsive to the needs of continual improvement and standards.
- To establish and implement an effective quality management system that enhances tertiary education conforming to international standards;
- To engage in innovative research and extension activities through application of technology that will improve the quality of life;
- To maintain efficient and effective communication among stakeholders for enhanced performance of internal administrative and institutional support structures;
- To continuously review and monitor the performance of the University structures through an effective by integrating feedback mechanism; and
- To ensure customer satisfaction by integrating risk-based thinking approach in all services provided.
Provide opportunities for qualified students to become professional engineers and technicians of the country. Specifically, the engineering programs are designed to:
- Acquire full understanding of the scientific principles and knowledge of the particular field;
- Develop a high level of competence in its engineering methods and application;
- Communicate effectively and succinctly important result of any technical study bith verbally and technically;
- Nurture the desire for continuing professional growth and explore new horizons in technology; and
- Imbue the graduates with socially and morally sound motivations and pronciples to live by.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture (Boni Campus)
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Astronomy
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering (Boni Campus)
- Bachelor of Science Industrial Technology (Boni Campus)
- BAchelor of Science in Information Technology (Boni Campus)
- Bachelor of Science in Instrumentation and Control Engineering (Boni Campus)
Learn More >>
- To produce business professionals and entrepreneurs with skills, knowledge abilities and work attitudes ready to the challenges of competitive business world.
- To prepare young men and women in the field of business and industry, making them aware of their worthwhile contributions to the economy and society as well as their ethical and social responsibilities.
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in Office Administration major in Office Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Operations Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Financial Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Human Resource Management
Learn More >>
Committed to produce multi-literate, innovative, highly motivated educators equipped with positive values and attitudes, appropriate training, and 21st century skills responsive to the development needs of the global and local societies.
- To produce competent teachers who are effective facilitators of learning and who uphold professional, ethical, and moral standards of teaching and learning;
- To harmonize theories and modern pedagogies through relevant research and field studies;
- To develop research-drawn, quality instructional materials and production activities to enhance teaching-learning process;
- To embrace and keep abreast with the emerging trends of teaching methodologies, systems, assessment forms and educational technologies in a dynamic world;
- To carry out research-driven extension activites, responsive to the needs of the society with productive and self- reliant citizens.
- Bachelor of Secondary Education major in English
- Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Math
- Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Science (Boni Campus)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Social Studies
- Bacholor of Seconday Education Major in Filipino
- Bachelor of Technical-Vocational Teacher Education major in Animation
- Bachelor of Technical-Vocational Teacher Education major in Computer Hardware Servicing
- Bachelor of Technical-Vocational Teacher Education major in Visual Graphic Design
Learn More >>
- Develop basic skills of comprehension, communication and critical thinking;
- Illustrate the interrelationship among various dimensions of knowledge through research and extension programs;
- Develop the student’s aesthetic, cultural and literacy tastes through exposure to the world of arts and letters;
- Cultivate an environment where discipline, integrity, mutual respect and honesty prevail above all;
- Heighten appreciation for the sciences stressing their importance in shaping the world of tomorrow, and
- Affirm the ideas of a free society that preserves the fundamentals rights of the human being.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics (Boni Campus)
- Bachelor of Science in Biology (Boni Campus)
Learn More >>
- Prepare the students to become world-class physical education teachers, coaches, trainers and dance/fitness instructors and administrators;
- Inculcate physical fitness awareness among practitioners, students and members of the community; and
- Develop the students and practitioners as partners of the government in producing a healthy citizenry and as implementers of the programs of local and international sports organization.
- Bachelor of Science in Physical education (Boni Campus)
Learn More >>