Online Registration for Freshmen
1st Semester, School Year 2019-2020
READ FIRST BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO ONLINE REGISTRATION:
- Be sure that you are an Incoming Freshmen student, NOT a Transferee, Life-Long Learner or an Incoming SHS student. To see if you are eligible as a freshmen student, click here.
- Transferees, Life-Long Learners and Incoming SHSs CANNOT USE this online registration and should personally file for examination schedule at the Guidance and Counseling Center starting January 14, 2019 (From Monday to Friday, except Wednesday from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM).
- Before you register, ensure that you can provide the documents below. Incomplete and “to follow” documents will not be entertained. Guidelines will be strictly implemented and any deviation also means forfeiture of your exam.
- Your latest General Weighted Average should be at least 82%. If you are aiming to take a “Board Course”, your grades will be subjected for further evaluation by the Department Heads and College Deans upon passing the entrance exam. List of Board Courses.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAM:
- Register Online. click here to register
- After successful registration, an ePermit will be sent to your email. Sample ePermit.
- Print ePermit in color.
- Download and fill out the Individual Inventory Form. Click here
- Appear on the Testing Date with the following documents:
- Printed ePermit (colored)
- Accomplished Individual Inventory Form
- Photocopy of Grade 12 grades at least 2nd Quarter
- Photocopy of Good Moral Character
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate (Local Civil Registry is not Allowed)
* Please note that the abovementioned documents shall be placed inside a short-colored folder.
(Please do not write anything on the folder).