Vice President for Academic Affairs
DR. SALVACION J. PACHEJO
Vice President of Academic Affairs
Conduce to transform the Rizal Technological University into a learning institution that would provide quality education, develop values, shape character, and enhance the capacity for a personally fulfilling and socially responsible life.
Create an environment for achievement and fulfillment in a dynamic society through rigorous intellectual effort and vigorous personal interaction among all members of the learning community.
- Implement a comprehensive educational program designed to prepare the whole student for an integrated life in continuously changing and rapidly advancing world.
- Establish center of excellence in each of the academic departments of the university.
- Improve and enhance all present non-degree and degree programs in terms of quality and scope and initiate new programs in response to societal changes.
- Incorporate technology into teaching and learning process to improve the quality of instruction.
- Upgrade faculty competencies to allow them to perform their varied roles with confidence and desired level of quality and excellence.
- Foster norms of commitment to research and extension services of the University; and
Improve the employ-ability rate and performance of graduates in proficiency tests and licensure examinations.