HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE RTU-COLLEGE ADMISSION TEST FOR FRESHMEN
READ FIRST BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO ONLINE REGISTRATION:
1. Be sure that YOU ARE AN INCOMING FRESHMEN student, NOT a Transferee, Life-Long Learner or an Incoming SHS student. To be sure that you are eligible to apply as a freshmen student, visit this link.
2. Transferees, Life-Long Learners and Incoming SHSs CANNOT USE this online registration system and should personally apply (walk-in) for examination schedule at the Guidance and Counseling Services Center
3. Before you register, ensure that you can provide the documents below (No. 5 below). Incomplete and “to follow” documents will not be entertained. Guidelines will be strictly implemented and any deviation also means forfeiture of your exam.
1. To register online, click the link at the bottom.
2. After successful registration, an ePermit will be sent to your email. Sample ePermit.
3. Print ePermit in color
4. Download and fill out the Individual Inventory Form which is downloadable here.
5. Appear on the Testing Date with the following documents:
a. Printed ePermit (in color) with attached 2x2 picture with blue background.
b. Accomplished Individual Inventory Form with attached 2x2 picture (blue background). This form is downloadable at https://www.rtu.edu.ph
c. (1) Photocopy of Official Grade 12 grades with at least 2nd Quarter grades.
d. (1) Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate (NSO and Local Civil Registry are not Allowed)
e. Put these documents inside a short colored folder (Please don’t write anything on the folder)