HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT CENTER
STAFFING AND CLASSIFICATION DIVISION
The University is in need of Faculty Members for:
BS PHYSICAL EDUCATION
BS INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
BS INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ENGINEERING
BACHELOR OF TECHNICAL-VOCATIONAL TEACHER EDUCATION
BS MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
BS CIVIL ENGINEERING
|Vacant Item:||Instructor 1|
|Salary:||Php. 265,788.00 per annum|
|Education:||Master’s degree in area of specialization|
|RA 1080 ( for courses requiring Bar or Board eligibility|
Applicants should posses the following competencies:
- Integrity-adheres to policies, rules, moral principles that serves as framework for behavioral conduct and practices for the development of the students’ well being and for the advancement of his/her discipline.
- Knowledge of subjects- applicant’s scholarship and expertise in his/her field or discipline.
- Performs with excellence- continually working towards the attainment of goals that exceed the expectations of the stakeholders.
- Management of learning- ability to create and manage a conducive learning environment and at the same time guide, monitor, and evaluate student learning.
Submit the following to Mr. Cyrus C. Tuazon, HRDC Director (4th floor, ITC Building)
- Application letter/ letter of intent
- Personal data sheet (CSC Form 212)/ Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript of Records (TOR) and Diploma (Photocopy)
- Proof of eligibility (Photocopy)
- Other supporting documents (Photocopy)