PREVENTIVE MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19
1. Avoid going to crowded places or contact with sick people (those with fever, colds, cough and sore throat).
2. Practice hand hygiene. Wash hands with soap and water. Alcohol based (70% alcohol) liquid or gel can also be used to disinfect hands.
3. Medical face masks should be used by persons with cough or colds.
4. When sneezing or coughing, cover the nose and mouth using disposable tissues or use one’s sleeve or collar.
5. Strengthen the immune system by eating a healthy diet and getting enough sleep daily (7-8 hours/day).
6. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day.